struts-user mailing list archives

From guruprasad jakka <guruprasad...@ureach.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find bean message in any scope
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:37:51 GMT

I too was facing this problem very often.but after many changes,
it would be rectified. Check for these changes.

Check if all the jars are present in the lib directory.
also check if the classpath is set specifically to the jar
files.

may be there may be more.

GoodLuck.

J G Guru Prasad
V sem, Information Technology,
Bachelor of Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
( formerly KREC )

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Menke, John (John.Menke@acs-inc.com)
wrote:

> I am trying to use the message tag to output messages and I am
getting this
> error:
>
>  javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean message in
any scope
>          at

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.lookup(RequestUtils.java:938)