struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nagaraj G.K" <nags_struts_u...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Text Box on JSP Page
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:19:33 GMT
What you can do is using RegEx or looping thru you can replace the spaces with &nbsp;.
This will help you to retain the spaces as much as mentioned by you.

Anubhav Kale <anubhav_kale@persistent.co.in> wrote:Hello.

Thanks for solving my previous problem. I have one more problem now

How can I display a string with spaces (e.g. "anubhav kale" ) on html page
using tag H3 or any other ?

I have tried to display it character by character. But as html does not
recognize spaces it is displayed as "anubhavkale"

Thanks a lot

Anubhav