struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nagaraj G.K" <nags_struts_u...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: Multiboxes getting selected by default
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:10:15 GMT
what is the collection and method name used in your form bean to hold the values of the multibox
??

pradeep bhargav <pradeepbhargav@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi,

This is how I'm generating the list of records, in this my main list is
BusinessObjectsList which is a collection if BusinessObjectBean classes.
This is the only collection I'm using. Should I be using another
collection/array, if yes where should I have the setter and getter methods
for them and what should they contain.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

name="BusinessObjectsList" type="com.test.beans.BusinessObjectBean">

=====

pradeepbhargav
JCE CIVIL GROUP
MatrixOne India