struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add action errors from action class's execute method
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:22:54 GMT
Hi stephan,
For ur problem i recommend that u use action messages not actionerrors..
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/html/package-summary.html#doc.Other.messages
hope the above link helps..
Thanks
Prashanth

Stephan Wiesner <stephan@stephan-wiesner.de> wrote:
Hi Anurag,
your proposal works for me, but how can I recall the value? I can get at
it with but I want to display it by key, not all stored
values?

Stephan