struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to add action errors from action class's execute method
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:48:44 GMT
Hi stephan,
Even i too dont know abt that option...Another important thing is that in <html:message>
tag u must use {message=true} attribute  in order for message to get displayed...That thing
is not specified in docs...I dont know  why....
HTH
Prashanth

Stephan Wiesner <stephan@stephan-wiesner.de> wrote:
Hi Prashanth,
thanks that did indeed help. Though I don't understand, why I should not
use the actionerrors. There certainly should be a way to display a
selected one, if I can display all?

Stephan