struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need help for design
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:03:44 GMT
Hi,
U can use authenticator classes of whatever server u use...Example is to use cauchoauthenticator
[if u r using resin web server]...etc
Thnks
Prashanth

Anubhav Kale <anubhav_kale@persistent.co.in> wrote:
Hello

I want to create a simple JSP page with login and password fields. If i/p is correct (verified
against a database) I should give user access to some JSP pages. If user tries to go to these
JSP pages directly without entering correct username and password then he should be redirected
back to login page.

How do I do all this? (I think i need to create some session id and things like that)

Thanks

Anubhav