struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <html:errors/> not working!
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:14:55 GMT
Hi
u need to paste ur actionform as well as action class to gave us some idea of what is goin
wrong??
Thanks
Prashanth

Samanth Athrey <samanth.athrey@azikewe.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have this tag in my jsp file. But when error occurs, this
fails to display the error messages on the jsp file. There is only single
copy of my ApplicationResources.properties file.

I am overriding the validate() method of the ActionForm class. Could anybody
tell me where am going wrong. I even tried DynaValidatorActionForm but no
results.

Thanx in advance.

Samanth