struts-user mailing list archives

From Suzette Daniel <sdan...@waca.com>
Subject RE: DynaActionForm reset
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:33:12 GMT
Be sure to set the scope on your action mapping to request, it is session
scope by default.

Suzette H. Daniel
Java Developer/Web dept
770 416.9222 ex: 5041

-----Original Message-----
From: Sloan Seaman [mailto:sloan@sgi.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 2:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: DynaActionForm reset

I have an action that used a form bean (suggestion_form).

When I go to my edit page, my code populates the bean and displays the page.
Works great.

If I go to my add page (which in the struts-config uses the same form bean)
the page gets the values from the populated bean from the edit page even
though my code that populates the bean was never called.

I'm guessing that somehow the reset() on the DynaActionForm is not being
called even though the call to the add page is a new request and therefor
the form bean still has the values that I set in it....

What am I doing wrong???

--
Sloan