struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Patil" <apa...@vertex.co.in>
Subject Example on submission of indexed properties
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:46:57 GMT
Dear ATTA,

Here is the example:

JSP Page
--------

<logic:iterate name="TestForm"
       property="indexedBeans" id="indexedBeans"
    <!-- Please note that id in logic:iterate tag should match
         the name in html:text tag -->
</logic:iterate>

Form Class
----------

public ArrayList getIndexedBeans() {
  return this.myBeans;
}

// THIS METHOD IS REQUIRED IF YOUR FORM IS OF REQUEST SCOPE.
public MyBean getIndexedBeans(int index) {

  while (this.myBeans.size() + 1 < index)
    this.myBeans.add(new MyBean());

  return (MyBean) this.myBeans.get(index);
}

Bean Class
----------

public class MyBean {