struts-user mailing list archives

From Nadja Senoucci <Nadja.Senou...@zmnh.uni-hamburg.de>
Subject Question about the form tag
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:07:56 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have two or more forms on one page, but actually they are all the same
forms, just with different values in them (it's all about one hidden field
and a few checkboxes, really). Now, these forms all have the same
action-mapping, since they are basically the same. When I press a button
now, it doesn't recognize which form it belonged to and just takes the
first one... Is there a way to find out which form's button has been
pressed? I thought maybe giving the form a name would help but that doesn't
seem to be possible with the form tag...

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Nadja

Nadja  Senoucci