struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Childers" <jchild...@hotels.com>
Subject RE: Offtopic: Dynamic Menus and struts?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:19:28 GMT
There was a discussion about this recently. Search the list archives for "Java array to JavaScript
array". You'll want to build your JavaScript array based on a (probably) session scoped Java
array. Your JavaScript function would then be responsible for building the menu items.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user

-= J