struts-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (HTSC, CASD)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Two beginner questions...
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:22:18 GMT
1.  Is there a way to call a tile definition using the prebuilt
ForwardAction?

2.  How can I set up my web application so that the default page is the
result of a struts action?  For example, instead of displaying index.jsp
(configured in the web.xml file) as the default page, have the default page
be myAction.do.

Thanks,

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.