struts-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (HTSC, CASD)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Using JSTL tags instead of Struts tags
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:29:40 GMT
A previous thread had encouraged me to look into JSTL.  It looks like there
are several tags which I could use instead of Struts tags.  Has anyone come
across any documentation about experiences doing this (benefits, drawbacks,
caveats)?  Anyone care to share their experience?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.