struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Samant" <Prashant.Sam...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: <logic:iterate>
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:34:33 GMT
Thanx for the response.
I tried both public int getiID() as well as public int getIID() .
But still the error persist.
Any clue?.
Prashant S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinit Sharma [mailto:mail2vinit@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 12:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: <logic:iterate>

Watch out your method
public int getID()
It should be public int getiID() instead. This should work.
Regards

Prashant Samant <Prashant.Samant@mphasis.com> wrote:
Hello group,
I have a problem in using logic:iterate.
I have a following class

public class DataWrapper implements Serializable {
private int iID;
private String strDescription;

public int getID() {
return iID;
} // DataWrapper : getID

public void setiID(int iID) {
this.iID = iID;
} // DataWrapper : setiID

public String getDescription() {
return strDescription;
} // DataWrapper : getDescription

public void setDescription(String strDescription) {
this.strDescription = strDescription;
} // DataWrapper : setDescription
} // DataWrapper

In my ActionForm i am creating 5 objects of the above class and settting the values for iID
and strDescription.
After this i am putting this objects in a vector and this vector i am putting inside request

object(saying request.setAttribute("vect",vector) ).

The ActionForm than calls a jsp page in which i want to populate a drop-down box
with the values of iId variable of the above bean.
I am trying to do something like this

if i execute the above code than i get the following error
No getter method for property iId of bean myObj

Pls Help .
Prashant S

MphasiS India
IInd Floor, Leela Business Park,
Opp. 'The Leela'
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai.
INDIA.

www.mphasis.com
Architecting Value
SEI Level 5 ISO 9001

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you
without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com
and delete this mail from your records.