struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: FieldChecks.validateMinLengths()
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:15:16 GMT
I shutdown and deleted my deploys and builds and recompiled and
redeployed everything, and I have the html:javascript static=true tag in
the staticJavascript.jsp which I link into my page with the script tag,
so I am pretty confident I don't have any old version of the static
javascript cached or generated anywhere. (I am on 1.1 final)

The javascript is still giving me "must be min length" validation errors
when I try to submit a blank field though.

Should the static javascript taglib still be in a seperate file like in
the example app?

Adam