struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: FieldChecks.validateMinLengths()
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 19:26:19 GMT
<formset>
     <form name="sectionForm">
       <field property="id"
         depends="integer">
         <arg0   key="sections.validate.id"/>
       </field>
       <field property="title"
         depends="minlength,maxlength"
         bundle="alternate">
         <arg0   key="sections.validate.title"/>
         <arg1   key="${var:minlength}" name="minlength"
           resource="false"/>
         <arg2   key="${var:maxlength}" name="maxlength"
           resource="false"/>
         <var>
           <var-name>maxlength</var-name>
           <var-value>16</var-value>
         </var>
         <var>
           <var-name>minlength</var-name>
           <var-value>2</var-value>
         </var>
       </field>
     </form>
   </formset>

Copied more or less from the struts-example app