struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to Struts 1.1 problem with commons-collections
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:14:39 GMT
If the jar is on the SilverStream classpath then a work-around won't
help. The idea that the war unloaded first and removed the jar from the
appserver when it still needed it was rampant speculation. However I
suggest this is still your problem. How can java give you an error
message that it can't find the class when the class is really there?

Kim Bilida wrote:
> Yes, it is in the classpath for SilverStream.  Do you know of a way I could work around
unloading the collections.jar AFTER the rest of the war (or test to ensure that is really
the problem)?
> Is anyone else running Struts1.1 on SilverStream4.0?
>
> Kim

SilverStream4.0) It's when I do a second deploy that I get the following error message.  I
then need to restart the server in order to redeploy.