struts-user mailing list archives

From objectworlds <objectwor...@netscape.net>
Subject Off topic -- architecting a solution
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:55:38 GMT

Hi,

If you wish to aquire my services to architect  web solutions could you
please put job offer in
the subject header when sending the messages to me.
I get a lot of people asking for free advice and I have stop responding
to them now.
I don't mind helping but after a while It just got too much.
They also creat alias accounts when asking for advice so can you please
have
you full address and phone number so I can check for legitimacy.
I just delete these messages.
You will end up saving atleast £200,000.00 on what I have will offer you.
BTW ,  I am in the UK.

Thank you