struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Bosmans <peter.bosm...@ad.khlim.be>
Subject Re: How do struts manage this
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:07:24 GMT
First, thanks for the second reply, because we changed our mail-server
and misconfigured it. So we lost a lot of mails.

After reading and debugging for a while. I still don't understand it.
If  a dump the contents of the collection employees to stdout i see
"Employee:1, Employee:2, Employee:5, ..., Employee:8909" (the numbers
are the emp_id).

I also looked into the employees object with a debugger just after 'session.setAttribute("employees",
employees);' into source of the struts action code. It gives me tesame result.

I see nothing of the other properties. And still it works good. I see
all my properties in my result web-page.

What do you mean about LocalObject ?

I've asked this question  to  our  EJB  guru , but he can't help me. So
it's still black magic to me.
Please help.

Peter