struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: How can I set the defualt selection?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:02:18 GMT
Struts will automatically mark the selected option when the value of the
select box field/property in the actionform is set.

So if you want to set one option as default in a blank form, set the
actionform property to the value of the option you want. Preferably in
the action.execute() so you don't muddle your jsp unnecessarily.

Adam