struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Do any one send me the simplest validate strut for me?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:12:55 GMT
Hi MaFai,
the subscription form in the struts-example does validation with the
normal validation mechanism, and the registration form does it with the
struts-validator plug-in. Which one are you having problems with?

The subscription form is simpler. I just had a look at the
struts-config.xml file, and I see that the action mapping for
"saveSubscription" is not set to validate. You can edit this to make it
perform validation by adding the attribute

validate="true"

to the mapping.

There are plenty of good resources, tutorials etc on the struts website
to help get you started, check them out.

Adam

MaFai wrote:
> Hello, struts-user,
>
> 	I have read the strut example again and again.Attempt to use the simple validate in
my validateform.But it failed,I still