struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: null form pointer
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:22:47 GMT
First make sure you have specified the form bean in the action mapping
correctly.

What do you mean by "the validate button"? Is that your submit button
which submits the form to your edit action mapping?

Adam

Nicolas Seinlet wrote:
> I have a simple struts application. I've begin with a login page, and a list, where you
can add, edit or delete items in this list.
 >The list is composed of 2 datas (a number and a string). The add
function run OK, the delete function too. But the edit function is a bit
harder to run...
 >I've the GetCgAction, that runs OK, which use a CgForm class, and a
EditCg.jsp. When the EditCg.jsp is displayed, datas are in the
apropriate fields.
 >When the Validate button is pressed, it call the EditCg.do link, but
it passes a null form pointer to the function. In debugger, the function
doesn't call the validate function of the CgForm class.