struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Cancel button not working?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:02:44 GMT
It's to be expected that the validate won't be called, since it makes
the same test as isCancelled() to check whether to run the form's validate.

The extra javascript for the onclick event stops any javascript
validation from the validator plug-in from running. I doubt it's
relevant here.

You really need to get into that RequestProcessor.processPopulate()
method to debug it in any way you find to your liking. That's the crux
of the matter here. You've got the 'cancelled' request parameter, but
you haven't got the 'cancelled' request attribute, and it's that method
that is meant to create the attribute.

Good luck,
Adam