struts-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lea <ja...@kumachan.net.nz>
Subject Re: Refreshing Issue.
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:06:45 GMT
Hi Anurag,

Sounds like that when you reset the parameters are being resent, so the
action 'add' action is being called again.

Struts has a way of dealing with this situation with a token stored in
the submit form, here is a link to an earlier thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg68432.html

Apparently there is an example of its use in struts-example.war

--
Jason Lea