struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Longwell <listse...@newmedialogic.com>
Subject Re: struts plugin for IDEA
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:54:27 GMT
James,

Good work on the plugin. I forgot you had a plugin version of it (I use
IDEA and I had been using your standalone version). As a UI designer I
have one concern about the IDEA plugin interface... no save button. In
playing with it for about 30 seconds I see that it has some kind of
instant or background save going on.

I would be much more comfortable with a save button, but you just
explain the file save process? After every change to a field?

Thanks,
Aaron Longwell