struts-user mailing list archives

From "José Fortunato H. Tomás" <jose.to...@link.pt>
Subject Validator form 'vs' reset method in ActionForm and DynaActionForm
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:22:27 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to evaluate how to move my ActionForm's to Validator one's.

I found a problem for which I don't see the solution.
In basic (Dyna)ActionForm we have the reset() method, where we have access to
the request, and from there we can set some request.Atributes (for example
ArrayList width values for some combo-boxes).

For Validator form's I can not see the way to do the same, which is have some
method or class that runs first and I can set those attributes in request.

Anyone has any idea or information that can help me?

Thanks

--
José Tomás
  LINK Consulting SA - http://www.link.pt