struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Longwell <listse...@newmedialogic.com>
Subject Re: Action Under a Tile?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:36:04 GMT
KC,

I tried your setup, and I double-checked to make sure my forward said
redirect="false". I am still getting the same error: Cannot forward
after response has been committed.

Are you sure that's a legal process?

Here's the top of the stack trace:
2003-07-18 12:33:42 ApplicationDispatcher[] Servlet.service() for
servlet StrutsAction threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after response has been
committed
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:368)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
    at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)
    at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)
    at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
    at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1480)
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:506)

Thanks,
Aaron