struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Validator Problem
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:20:39 GMT
Hi Siva,

on a related problem, can you see what is wrong this the following xml,
because I get the error message "title cannot be less than 2 characters"
for the minlength validation, but I get "title cannot be more than null
characters" for the maxlength validation.

<field property="title"
         depends="required,minlength,maxlength">
         <arg0   key="sections.validate.title"/>
         <arg1   key="${var:minlength}" name="minlength"
           resource="false"/>
         <arg2   key="${var:maxlength}" name="maxlength"
           resource="false"/>
         <var>
           <var-name>maxlength</var-name>
           <var-value>16</var-value>