struts-user mailing list archives

From Koni Roth <konir...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Validator - NullPointerException
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:38:46 GMT
Hello
I'm running Netbeans 3.5 with Tomcat 4.0.6 and Struts 1.1. Since I use
validation my application sometimes dies at startup. When I restart the
server it throws the following exeption:

----------------------
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(JavascriptValidatorTag.java:316)
	at org.apache.jsp.index$jsp._jspService(index$jsp.java:741)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)

When I kill Tomcat, close the browser and restart the application again,
it all works fine!!?!!

Has anyone similar experience? What can I do?

Thanks
Koni