struts-user mailing list archives

From "José Fortunato H. Tomás" <jose.to...@link.pt>
Subject Re: Pre-Setting DynaValidatorForm attributes
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:13:35 GMT
I was reading my post and reallise that I omitted an importante information.
The action where I want to set DynaValidatorForm properties is the one to
forward into the JSP that builds the all form, and not the action associated
with the bean.

Just for more complete information:
The actio that contains the initial form bean:
         <action path="/planning/circuit/edit"
             type="com.esegur.sims.web.CircuitEditAction"
             scope="request"
             name="CircuitEditForm"
             input="/planning/circuitEditForm.do"
             validate="true">
             <forward name="ok" path="site.planning.circuit.edit.result"/>
             <forward name="ko" path="site.planning.circuit.edit.form"/>
         </action>

The action where I want to set some properties:
         <action
             path="/planning/circuitEditForm"
             type="com.bla.bla.web.formaction.CircuitEditFormJSPAction"
             parameter="/planning/circuitEditForm.jsp"/>

--
José Tomás
  LINK Consulting SA - http://www.link.pt