struts-user mailing list archives

From manglu <man...@eutama.com>
Subject Re: Partial form validation...
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:01:07 GMT
Keith,

I am not too sure what "Partial Form Validation" is

I am playing with multi-page Validation at the moment so i can share
some of the stuff that i understand so far.

(i) Turn off the validation in the Struts-Config and invoke the
Validation via the validate method in action Object (Not sure if this is
a must. I just followed the Validation Sample)

(ii) My validation.xml(s)  are simple and i don't do inter-field
validation in the xml file i choose to do them in the Validate method
itself. I feel it is easier to do it here.(a bit better to read than in
the Validation.xml with the requiredif etc)

HTH
Manglu