struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael C. Clark" ...@michaelcclark.com>
Subject Dynamically changing forward in ActionForm
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:20:30 GMT
I have a small ActionForm which I would like to include on all pages
of my webapp (it does a login, with user name and password).  When
the validate() method returns an ActionErrors object, I would like
control to return to the page that the login ActionForm was called
from.

Is there a way to do this without storing a reference to an
ActionForward in the session context, then dynamically changing the
Input of the ActionMapping in the ActionForm?  That seems far too
complicated.

Any insight appreciated.

-Mike