struts-user mailing list archives

From Shane Mingins <shane.ming...@assureinternational.com>
Subject How do I implement a Master/Detail maintenance form?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:58:34 GMT
Hi

Are there any *best practices* or examples around showing the best way of
implementing the maintenance of a master/detail relationship using the
Struts framework?

For example if I provide a form with a supplier and list of products where
you can edit the supplier details and/or edit the product details, to select
the product to edit I need to provide a key to identify that product.  I can
use a link but then any changes to the supplier are not kept as the link
does not submit the form.

Thanks
Shane

Shane Mingins