struts-user mailing list archives

From "Butt, Dudley" <db...@metropolitan.co.za>
Subject Struts and JSF?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:31:31 GMT
>From what I've read in the spec so far, it seems like JSF is a kind of facelift for Struts?

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.