struts-user mailing list archives

From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject Re: [OT] Source Code Print Utility For Code Reviews?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:02:05 GMT
writes:

> [...]

The best tool I'm aware of for this kind of thing is called "trueprint".  It's
not very convenient for Windows, as it's a GNU application, but it's easily
buildable in Cygwin.  It will generate a postscript file.  If you have
a postscript printer, ghostview, or Adobe Distiller, then you can use it.

You can get it from:
http://www.gnu.org/directory/print/postscript/trueprint.html