struts-user mailing list archives

From sriram <sri...@nunet-tech.com>
Subject RE: readonly - select box
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:35:18 GMT
I am trying to use validator with validator-rules.xml (for struts1.0). When I deploy the .ear
file on JBoss, I'm getting the following error:

10:07:15,247 INFO  [Engine] validator: Skipping validation rules file from '/WEB
-INF/validator-rules.xml'.  No stream could be opened.

I tried removing lot of code in validator-rules.xml and finally to test it I've removed almost
all the code.
Here is the code contained in validator-rules.xml:

<form-validation>
   <global>
      <validator name="required"
                 classname="org.apache.struts.validator.util.StrutsValidator"
                 method="validateRequired"
                 msg="errors.required">

      </validator>
   </global>
</form-validation>

Still I'm getting the same error. Any idea how to get rid of this will be helpful to me.

Sriram