struts-user mailing list archives

From sriram <sri...@nunet-tech.com>
Subject No stream could be opened
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:13:17 GMT
I'm facing this problem for the past 2 days - unable to fix this...Any help is very much appreciated...

Did anyone face the following problem while loading validation-rules.xml?

The following message is displayed during deployment and so I'm unable to use validator framework:

13:08:42,913 INFO  [Engine] validator: Loading validation rules file from '/WEB- INF/validation-rules.xml'
13:08:42,923 INFO  [Engine] validator: Skipping validation rules file from '/WEB -INF/validation-rules.xml'.
 No stream could be opened.