struts-user mailing list archives

From "Witbeck, Shane" <Shane.Witb...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject DispatchAction role
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:22:00 GMT
Is there any disadvantage of to letting a DispatchAction handle both the
setup and submission of a form something like the following:

DispatchAction contains the following methods:

1. init() - sets up the form with initial values for select lists, etc.
2. submitForm() - handles the validation and data associated with the
completed form setup above and forwards to another DispatchAction's init()
method.

This is a re-post but since no one responded I made my post a little more
concise this time.

Any suggestions or opinions on this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shane