struts-user mailing list archives

From "Witbeck, Shane" <Shane.Witb...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: How to map multiple submit actions for a single form
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:33:13 GMT
Take a look at LookupDispatchAction

-----Original Message-----
From: pradeep bhargav [mailto:pradeepbhargav@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:54 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to map multiple submit actions for a single form

Hi All,

     I'm creating a basic struts application. In my application, I'm
showing a list of products available to the user. In this page, I'm having
4 buttons New, Modify, Delete, Cancel. Now all these are submit buttons
but I'm having a single form. Now, how can I map the submit actions to
different pages in struts config. I'm also attaching the jsp file. Can
anyone please suggest how to solve this problem.

    I also want to use a checkbox to select a record to perform modify or
delete action on the selected record. Can anyone plz tell me how to
achieve this??

Regards,

Pradeep Bhargav

=====