struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX" <kkamh...@moog.com>
Subject Validator Syntax
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:13:07 GMT
Hey everyone,
I finally got the validator working!  Turned out to be issues with the
version of struts I was using or somthing like that.  In any case, it's
fixed.

I'm slightly confused about this one statement in the online documentation.
It says that "Only two items may be joined with and or or".  Does that mean
my example below is using the wrong syntax?
I have a field that uses valid when, using the following check:
<var>
	<var-name>test</var-name>
	<var-value>((*this* != "B") or (*this* != "I") or (*this* != "N") or
(*this* != "T"))</var-value>
</var>
However, this field is accepting any value.  Do you see any problem with
this?
Thanks in advance!

- Keith