struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Tiles and tabs layout don't work together?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:17:24 GMT
Murray wrote:
> I cursor over each tab and I get the URL of the layout JSP directly...
> e.g. /jsp/layouts/tabslayout.jsp?selected=0...and clicking the tab
> link doesn't work properly:

A quick read of your post doesn't convince me you're having the same exact
problem, but I am using Tiles and the tabbed layout with no problems.

Look in tabsLayout.jsp for a section like this:
  //String href = request.getRequestURI() + "?"+parameterName + "=" + index;
    // Don't add request URI prefix , but let the client compute the
original URL
	// This allows to use a Struts action as page URL, and perform a
forward.
	// Bug reported by Don Peterkofsky
  String href = "" + "?"+parameterName + "=" + index;

I'm *fairly* sure that the original tabsLayout.jsp had the last line
commented out and the first one uncommented.  And that swapping the comments
magically made tabs and tiles work together.

It's worth a try, anyway.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.