struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Ugly struts tag to JSTL transformation?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:59:48 GMT
Yansheng Lin wrote:
> Hi I have to populate a drop down list with the following code.
> I am having trouble converting it to JSTL.

Why do you want to convert <html:select> to JSTL in a Struts webapp?  Is it
possible that the Struts-EL tags would help?  You can get rid of the
bean:define:

                   property="code"
                   labelProperty="codeAndDescription"/>

The EL tags are in the 'contrib' directory, look at the README file to
determine what Struts tags are replaced by JSTL.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.