struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: problem submitting mulitple row fields in one action form
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:54:47 GMT
Faisal wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get all of the data entered in the fields
> passed to the action class.  The number of rows returned depends
> upon what is in the database so is not pre defined.

If you read up on indexed properties, possibly the nested taglib, and use a
String[] property in your Form bean, I think you may find the solution to
this one.

I can't immediately see how you'd make sure the String[] got initialized to
the right size though.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.