struts-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: ActionForward question & encoding URL's
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:10:59 GMT
Kris wrote:
> Forget the call to encodeURL, you don't need it

I was unable to use the ActionForward( String path ) constructor without
encoding.  One of the parameters has spaces in it, and once I changed them
to %20, all was well.

This was one of the early parts of the project, before I had a clue what I
was doing... (now I have a few more, but not enough!)  I was introduced to
Struts-EL later.  I'll go back and see if I can use <html-el:form> instead
of a plain-old HTML form (and JSTL).

Thanks for your help,

--
Wendy Smoak