struts-user mailing list archives

From "Weissman, Alan" <a...@solspark.com>
Subject struts-config.xml Validation At Server Startup
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:02:58 GMT
I was running some tests with my Tomcat server and moved it to a place on
the network where it was unable to access the internet.  Tomcat started
fine, but Struts threw an I/O exception on struts-config.xml, even though
the file was there and was fine.  I think that this I/O exception is due to
Struts attempting to validate the xml against the dtd specified in the
DOCTYPE header by getting the dtd over the network.  Is this true?  Is there
a way to control how Struts validates the file?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Weissman
Systems Engineer