struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asg.sc.edu>
Subject RE: problem with dbcp and database restart
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:39:46 GMT
Try the validationQuery tag so that the pool validates the connection
before returning it to your code.

Ed Yu, Senior Solutions Architect (IBM Certified AIX Administrator),
Advanced Solutions Group, Physics Dept., University of South Carolina,
Columbia, SC 29208
Office (803)777-8831, FAX (803)777-8833, Email ekyu@asg.sc.edu