struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Yu" <e...@asg.sc.edu>
Subject RE: Question about subclassing RequestProcessor
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:45:54 GMT
Thanks for your tips, but we do not wanted to use container managed security.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Yann C├ębron [mailto:yannc76@yahoo.de]
	Sent: Sun 07/13/2003 9:37
	To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Question about subclassing RequestProcessor

	If you're using Struts1.1 (I guess you are since you're talking of
	RequestProcessor?!), roles based action security is already included, have a
	look at the "roles" attribute of the <action> element in struts-config.xml.

	HTH,
	    Yann

	> Hi all,
	>
	> I need to subclass RequestProcessor to implement role based action
	authorization. I guess I should subclass
	org.apache.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor instead of
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor since I'm using tiles. Am I right?