struts-user mailing list archives

From "Meka Struts" <MekaStr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question About Passing Values from Action Class
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:58:21 GMT
Hi,

I have an Action Class which has 2 methods

* an execute method that forwards using ActionMapping
* a protected method getXXX(), which return an ArrayList of objects to execute method.

My question is, how would i pass the ArrayList to the view page (jsp) so that it can extract
data from ArrayList and display it.

I am actually going though an example and it seems to have missed that part. I cant get to
understand how will the ArrayList object be passed ?

Thank You

Meka Toka