struts-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kirdatt <Amit.Kird...@Ingenix.com>
Subject RE: action mapping 'input' question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:51:25 GMT
You can but have to account for the state the form associated with
/MyAction.do.
Before I try to suggest a solution can you please tell us specifically what
problem you are experiencing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Erez Efrati [mailto:ereze@netmedia.net.il]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 9:46 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: action mapping 'input' question

I guess it's simple, but why can't I put an action /MyAction.do in the
'input' field in a action-mapping in the struts-config.xml?

Erez

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.