struts-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kirdatt <Amit.Kird...@Ingenix.com>
Subject RE: Beginner
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:12:23 GMT
<bean:write name="xyz/>

Please read the documentation and user guides:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html

And also here is the tag I am talking about:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-bean.html

--Amit

-----Original Message-----
From: Radu Focseneanu [mailto:Radu.Focseneanu@siveco.ro]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:09 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Beginner

Hi,
I'm a struts beginner, haven't read very much about it, but anyway, here is
my question - i suppose not a very difficult one.
I need to know which tag I could use for simply writng out the value of a
certain field in a <html:form>. More explicite, instead of writing out
<input type="hidden" value="xyz">, i just need an output that goes: "xyz".
Thanks a lot, Radu.

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.